Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diddy Doodles Challenge #1

Hi,
I am back with a card that I am entering into Diddy Doodles Challenge #1. We had to make a thankyou card for this challenge. Here is my card:

Here are the steps to make my card:
1. Cut patterned paper for the background and glue to card base.
2. Stamp image from from AnnaBelle Stamps set -Helen's Flowers onto white card rectangle.
3. Colour image with Promarkers (I just got these new pens and they are awesome!) and punch out a small hole on one side.
4. Tie green ribbon around the card and thread through the hole in the white card stock. Tie into a bow.
5. Stamp Thank you onto a tiny tag cut from white card stock in blue ink. Tie this to ribbon with some twine.

That's it - finished!! 

See you soon,


Supplies
Stamps: Helen's Flowers (AnnaBelle Stamps); Vintage Picnic (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Blue prefolded card, white cardstock; Washington Apple paper (Stampin Up)
Ink: Blue pigment ink
Other: green spotted ribbon, Tiny Tags die set (Cuttlebug); twine; Promarkers; hole punch

6 comments:

  1. Wow wee - that's great and I love your instructions. Well done Harry and good luck in the competition......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Harry, I love your card!! Your colouring is great!! thanks for doing the tutorial too, great idea! Good luck with the Polkadoodles challenge, have my fingers crossed for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bright colours and great colouring with Promarkers. Good instructions for making it too. So nice you have found Diddydoodles and joined us, it is going to be fun. Thank you for entering our first challenge and good luck. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, keep up the good work and good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet Harry - gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bright card Harry, your card makes me smile!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete