Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Colour Create Challenge - Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla

I am doing my 1st challenge and I am excited . It is for the Colour Create Challenge 64 and I had to use red, cream and chocolate. I put red card stock together then I put on the chocolate paper. Then I punched some more red card with a scallop punch. I cut some cream card with a circle punch and added a silver flower and a happy birthday stamp. I added this to the front with dimensionals.

On the inside I stamped the message in chocolate ink and added a border in red. I hope you like it.




2 comments:

  1. This is fab, great use of the colours and the details are perfect, thanks so much for joining us at colour create, hope to see you next time too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry!

    I just found your blog and I REALLY think that you have a great talent for cardmaking. I'll certainly be back to see what you've been up to so keep up the FANTASTIC work mate!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete